Buckhorn on Caribou Lake
- Caribou Lake is the clearest (38″ visibility) and one of the deepest lakes in Minnesota with depths to 160 ft.
- Caribou Lake is a GREAT SWIMMING LAKE.
- Year round fishing for Trout, Large and Smallmouth Bass and Northerns and sunfish
- Small and sheltered, Caribou Lake is 1 mile long, and is 220 surface acres.
- Exceptionally clear water – Secchi disc- 42 ft.
- There is a small island that has been a Loon nesting site for many years.
- Wildlife is everywhere, including Deer, Grouse, Bear, many variety of Birds, Bald Eagles, Owls and more.
- Buckhorn on Caribou Lake is the ONLY resort on the lake!
- Relax and listen to…… nothing but nature!
Call 1-218-256-0089 or email [email protected]
for room availability & reservations!